The State Water Resources Control Board recently inspected the water company and found many violations of their standards and regulations. Here is a summary:
- Elevated levels of Aluminum above legal limits.
- Well 3 which provides about 1/3 of all the water to our houses is in the process of failing. Its casing is cracked and sediment is entering the system.
- The pumps and their housings are in bad repair.
- On a number of occassions, the company has replaced water mains without doing the proper disinfection to make sure contaminants do not enter the system.
- Their is not enough information regarding backflow prevention devices on private wells that some people have on their properties.
- They have not responded to customer complaints.
The list goes on. Click below to get the full report.